Our mission is to help preserve and promote the unique Mongolian culture, heritage, arts, language, history, and traditions through education for the greater Mongolian and surrounding world communities, thereby helping inspire cross-cultural exchange for the public.
- To develop and conduct various educational classes about Mongolian art and customs that promote the preservation of Mongolian culture and heritage.
- To teach Mongolian language to Mongolian youth, Americans, and interested cultural communities.
- To re-establish Mongolian Buddhist class “Dharma Wheel” for both the Mongolian and American communities with a focus on providing Buddhist philosophy, meditation, and yoga lessons.
- To establish an Art Gallery to help showcase and promote Mongolian emerging and established artists. To curate exhibitions that introduce traditional and contemporary Mongolian arts to the worldwide public.
- To organize and conduct meetings and seminars with other Mongolian organizations thereby facilitating inter-cultural connections within community.
- To observe and celebrate traditional Mongolian holiday celebrations in Colorado and offer the opportunity to share the festive events with the local community.
- To provide tourism assistance and travel guidance to people who are interested in the Mongolian culture and those planning to visit Mongolia.
- To establish the first unique Mongolian Cultural Art Museum Restaurant that serves traditional and contemporary Mongolian cuisine.
- To fulfill our DREAM PROJECT 2017 and build the first facility of its kind in the United States for the Mongolian Culture and Heritage Center of Colorado.
You can make a difference today and help support our various causes by visiting our Support section. Thank you!