Our mission is to help preserve, cultivate, and advance the unique Mongolian culture, heritage, and arts through various art and culture focused creative and educational programming across a world diaspora to inspire cross-cultural exchange and understanding.
- To develop and conduct various educational classes about Mongolian art and customs that promote the preservation of Mongolian culture and heritage.
- To teach Mongolian language to Mongolian youth, Americans, and interested cultural communities.
- To re-establish Mongolian Buddhist class “Dharma Wheel” for both the Mongolian and American communities with a focus on providing Buddhist philosophy, meditation, and yoga lessons.
- To open a contemporary art gallery venue in Colorado that helps showcase and promote Mongolian and international artists. To present exhibitions that introduce traditional and contemporary Mongolian arts to the worldwide public.
- To organize and conduct meetings and seminars with other Mongolian organizations thereby facilitating inter-cultural connections within community.
- To observe and celebrate traditional Mongolian holiday celebrations in Colorado and offer the opportunity to share the festive events with the local community.
- To provide tourism assistance and travel guidance to people who are interested in the Mongolian culture and those planning to visit Mongolia.
- To fulfill our DREAM HOUSING PROJECT and establish a facility of its own located in Denver, Colorado.
You can make a difference today and help support the MCHCC and our various programming by visiting our Support section.